HomeBasketballBasketball player “Miami” had to provide emergency assistance directly to the plane. He ate too much jelly
Defender “Miami” Dion Waiters overdosed on gummy candy during the flight of his team.
According to the journalist, Fox Sports, Andy Slater, a 27-year-old basketball player felt pain in the stomach on the way from Phoenix, where “Miami” spent his last match in Los Angeles for the game against the Lakers. Then Waters lost consciousness, he started having seizures.
Thanks to the efforts of club doctors, the player was given in a sense. It was not included in the squad for the match against the Lakers (80:95) with the official reason is “illness”.
UPDATE: Dion Waiters is the Heat player who had medical emergency on team plane, I’ve confirmed.
Waiters overdosed on “gummies,” sources say, and was passed out when plane landed.
He had a seizure when he was finally woken up, I’m told.