Sergey Astakhov. Champion Absolute fighting championship (UFC) and Khabib Nurmagomedov said he was ready to take part in the UFC in March 2020 in Las Vegas, if you get apology after last year’s incidents that accompanied the fight with Irishman Conor McGregor.
In October 2018 Nurmagomedov in a Las Vegas McGregor won and defended a title of the champion of UFC in the lightweight division. The battle was accompanied by a series of scandals both before and after. The Irishman has repeatedly provoked the Russian fighter before the fight, in particular, attacked with the team on the bus, which was traveling Nurmagomedov and his entourage, later, McGregor appeared before the court. After the fight, Nurmagomedov and his team staged a brawl with his rival, the Russian athlete was subsequently disqualified by the athletic Commission of Nevada for 9 months.
“I was invited to speak at the tournament in Las Vegas in March. I said if Vegas will apologize after the incident on 7 October last year, I’ll be there to fight. If this does not happen, will appoint at a later date. As far as I know, the UFC is planning in April to hold the tournament in new York, where I am ready to fight,” said Nurmagomedov before the ceremony of weighing the fighters of the Moscow tournament the UFC.
“I’m waiting for when I get the opponent when they set the fight. Approximately it will be January,” he added.
On Saturday in Moscow will host the UFC in the main battle, the Russians Packed Magomedkerimov will meet with American Calvin Cattenom.