If you are the owner of any copyrighted material and consider that the materials posted by users on our website violate your copyrights, you can file a copyright infringement notice and fill out our form DMCA.
To tell us about copyright infringement, you need to provide the following. All information in your application must be in English:
- The physical or electronic signature of the owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted material;
- Confirmation of the authenticity of copyrighted materials to which a notice of copyright infringement applies. You must also provide us with all the necessary information about the location of this material on our website.;
- You must clearly identify all copyrighted material. If you find more than one such material posted on our website, and you send us a notice mentioning all these materials in one statement of violation, you must provide us with a complete list of all these materials;
- Provide contact details of the person filling out the application (phone number and email address);
- Confirmation of the good faith belief of the complainant;
- Confirmation that a statement is being made under penalty of false testimony that the information provided is accurate and the claimant is authorized to file a complaint on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted material.
We strongly recommend that you consult with a lawyer before filing a copyright complaint. Please note that you are responsible for submitting false claims of copyright infringement. Section 512 (C) of the Copyright Act states that anyone who knowingly provides false information about copyright infringement may be held liable.
Once the copyright infringement notice is accepted by the designated agent, the company reserves the right to:
- remove or disable access to copyright infringing material;
- notify the person who provided this material, our subscriber or user of the site, that the material added by him to the site has been removed from the site or disabled;
- in case of repeated violation, this subscriber or user will be removed from the site or we will have to limit the access of this user to our service.
Please fill out the form or contact the DMCA agent of our site at е-mail: email@example.com. To receive notifications of copyright infringement on our website, please contact the following address:
AMAZING INVESTMENTS LTD
The registration no. of the Company is 52145
and its registered office at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road,
Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, Marshall Islands.